Indicate the radio interface protocol used by the network equipment or end user devices (may choose more than one).
Evidence of Authorization
This form provides evidence of intent of the applicant to provide service. (i.e., GAA - Contract with a SAS Administrator – first and last page; PAL FCC License)
This is a preview of your submission. It has not been submitted yet!
Please take a moment to verify your information. You can also go back to make changes.
• Certifies the accuracy of the information provided in this application.
• Commits to deploy any assigned IBN with the Shared CBRS HNI within the time period specified by the assignment guidelines.
• Certifies that the service to be provided adheres to the Assignment Principles (per Section 6 of this document).
• Certifies that any required authorization has been secured from the appropriate federal, state, or local regulatory bodies, or that such authorization is not required.
• Acknowledges that it must remit an annual code holder fee per the IMSI Assignment and Management Guidelines for Shared HNIs for CBRS Range.
• Understands and agrees that the use of any assigned IMSIs in a manner other than in conformance with the assignment guidelines may result in reclamation of the code(s).
• Understands and agrees that the use of any assigned IBN(s) in a manner other than in conformance with the assignment guidelines may result in reclamation of the IBN(s) A non-refundable application fee is required for each application processed.
• Certifies that it is authorized to provide services in the CBRS range utilizing Radio Technologies as noted above.